Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Going to the...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Drive-in movies tonight...anyone wanna come with me?

    Tonights showing is Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings (Fellowship of the Rings)..

    I'll stop at the supermarket to get chips and dips and lollies and drinks and maybe a few cans of bundy and cola..mmmmm..

    I'll set my 4WD up so the front seats fold down into a bed..I'll grab a featherdown quilt and a few pillows and we can all snuggle up to watch the movies together..

    No need to worry about the old window speaker cuz the drine-in has the sound coming via 99.1 FM on the radio and my truck is set up for dolby sound..

    So who wants to come??... biggrin

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    KEWL. I haven't been to a drive-in since Disney's "The Love Bug" as a lil kid.......

    ------------------
    Ambivalent Obsessions
    ~Ignotum Per Ignotius~

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My god..in the ancient times..

    I went and saw the Love Bug at the drive in too...*L*

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2000
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The last time I went to the drive-in theater was in 1996 to see The Nutty Professor. Thought about going a few times this past year though. Now it's closed till March.

    ------------------
    <A HREF="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=S
    TANLEY+KUBRICK+&number=251&DaysPrune=100&LastLogin =" TARGET=_blank>STANLEY KUBRICK</A>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't believe they still have drive in anymore...Not around my part of the world.

    I went to a drive in back in the 80's out in Arizona I believe it was The Shinning.

    ------------------
    Lifes a Bitch and she's back in heat!
    -=Wizard'sRevenge=-

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I love going to the drive-in...see more movies and it dont cost much..well as much as seeing the movies at the theatre..

    Plus you can get really comfortable in the car...alone..in the dark.. wink..catch my drift..hehehe.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just have to be sure that we dont park next to each other...*L*....
    have to get Mum and dad up there one night...dont think mum has been to the drive in for like forever.


    ------------------
    I am the voice inside your head

    Death Defying

  8. #8
    Inactive Member The Crypt Keeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2001
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    as if. Grumble Bum at the drive in.

    ------------------
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.
    Justice the founder of my fabric moved:
    To rear me was the task of power divine,
    Supremest wisdom, and primeval love.
    Before me things create were none, save things
    Eternal, and eternal I shall endure.
    All hope abandon, ye who enter here.

    --Dante Alighieri

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah...I just see Father dearest sitting for hours in a car at the drive-in..

    You wanna sit there and hear him bitch about his back huh??..

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    he cant get into our car....*L*...so he would have to fit into your car

    ------------------
    I am the voice inside your head

    Death Defying

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •